Comprehensive HR solutions with a proven track record serving non-profits like you.
Stay focused on your mission while we handle the rest.
“Corban OneSource saved me 20% in administrative costs and freed up my time to focus on more strategic areas of our business.”
You change the world. We’ll handle your back office.
Too often, nonprofits fail to look at themselves as businesses. We understand. It can be uncomfortable to focus on money when you’re not-for-profit. But without enough resources, you can’t make change happen. That’s where we step in as your partner, freeing your staff to hire passionate people, develop a culture that aligns to your core values, and develop strategies that will help you grow and touch more lives.
- Attract more donors and volunteers
- Save money on administration
- Develop a corporate culture that attracts & retains dynamic talent
- Articulate your mission clearly to philanthropists
- Offer your employees cutting-edge payroll and HR tools
HR outsourcing tailored to the unique needs of non-profits.
- Custom workflows developed for your non-profit
- A dedicated team of benefits experts
- Comprehensive compliance processes and services
- Employee handbook development and updates
- Customized reporting and payroll administration
- Employee onboarding and exiting
- Job descriptions developed for your specific needs
- Open and ongoing enrollment
- Administrative paperwork and coordination
- Expertise serving companies with 100-3000 employeess
We treat your people like our people.
15,000+ Employees Onboarded
987 Labor Law Attorneys on Retainer
21 Years of Experience
$600,000,000+ in Payroll Administered
Non-profits we’ve partnered with.
HR outsourcing and payroll make sense for non-profits.
- Save money for what matters.
- Spend time on operations, not administrative burden.
- Leverage best practices developed for organizations just like yours.
- Develop stronger corporate culture and a cohesive mission.
- Benefit from a broader skill set than one employee can offer.
“When I have compliance issues I know I can call Corban OneSource, as they will have the expertise to handle it and keep us out of hot water.”
Why should non-profits outsource HR?
As a non-profit or not-for-profit professional, you need your employees to stay focused on your organization’s mission. You don’t have time to manage the complexities of payroll, benefits administration or human resources, nor the resources to hire a new full-time employee. Your organization needs comprehensive HR solutions designed for non-profits that keep your back office functioning smoothly.