The Corban OneSource Scholarship
CURRENT STATUS: (Program closed until next Spring: School Year – 2019/2020)
Our scholarship program for the class of 2018/2019 is currently closed and we have selected a winner! Due to confidentiality reasons, we will not be announcing the winner publicly and they will be contacted directly. We will not be sending additional confirmations to those who participated as the winner shall be the only one contacted. We appreciate your interest in Corban OneSource and wish all who participated the best with their academic & future endeavors.
About Corban OneSource
Corban OneSource is one of the oldest, privately owned mid-market Human Resource Outsourcing companies in the United States. We have developed our successful and time tested best practices over decades and leverage them to benefit our clients in every way possible.
About Our Scholarship
As a team at Corban OneSource, we strive everyday to remember our core values – giving, respectful, accountable, client focused, and encouraging. With these values in mind, we have established an annual scholarship to award a deserving undergraduate student with $1000 for their education.
To apply, you must be
- a high school senior that has been accepted to an accredited university or
- a current undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited university.
- Please write a 1500-2000 word essay about your own personal values. How were these values instilled in you? How do you live out these values daily? Why do you think that these values are important?
- Proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. We will accept a transcript, tuition bill, or acceptance letter.
Submitting Your Application
Please complete the following form to submit your application – The Corban OneSource Scholarship Application:
To complete the application, you must include:
- Full name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Attached proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. We will accept an acceptance letter, recent transcript, or most recent tuition billing statement as proof of enrollment. By applying for this scholarship, you give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- Your essay as an attachment. We will accept .doc and .pdf files only.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is July 15, 2018. A winner will be announced on August 1, 2018.
Additional Scholarship Details
- Any questions about the scholarship can be directed to: Contact Us
- Winning candidate will be selected by a team of judges from Corban OneSource based on successful completion of all requirements and essay content.
- The scholarship funds provided by Corban OneSource can be sent via check to the University. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
- This scholarship is available on a yearly basis.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to the Corban OneSource Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
The applicant automatically grants Corban OneSource, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by Corban OneSource.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, video, and essay on CorbanOne.com web site.
- Call and/or send information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on Corban OneSource’s social media pages.
Students must show proof of current enrollment to an accredited US college, university or vocational/trade school within 21 calendar days by submitting either a copy of the tuition bill or a letter of proof from the school. In the event a winner cannot prove their enrollment to an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school, Corban OneSource will revoke the award for that individual and award it to the first runner-up.